Kraft Oven Fry Dinner Mix
This product is sold out
Kraft Oven Fry Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix for Pork delivers homestyle flavor in a convenient pork coating mix that simplifies dinner. This extra crispy pork coating mix uses a savory blend of spices for a classic flavor without the mess. It's as simple as moistening boneless pork chops with egg or water, coating them with the mix, and baking until fully cooked. This 4.2 ounce box of oven baked pork seasoning makes perfectly delicious, crispy pork chops every time for a family dinner everyone will love. Take out the fuss of frying with Oven Fry seasoned coating mixes to take your chicken or pork dishes from good to incredible.
- One 4.2 oz. box of Kraft Oven Fry Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating for Pork
- Kraft Oven Fry Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating for Pork simplifies dinner with homestyle flavor
- Add a savory blend of spices to your pork dinner
- Extra crispy seasoning mix adds extra crunch to oven baked pork
- Delicious homestyle pork without the mess of frying
- Easy preparation involves moistening, coating and baking boneless pork chops for a crispy baked meal
- Great for those keeping Kosher
Ingredients: Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yeast, Canola Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Paprika, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextrose, Spice
Instructions: You will need: 8 Bone-in or boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick) and 1 egg. Heat oven to 425F. Coat metal baking sheet with cooking spray. 1 Egg to moisten. To Prepare: 1. Moisten chops with beaten egg; shake off excess. Empty coating mix onto plate. 2. Coat chops on all sides by pressing firmly into coating mix. Discard any remaining coating mix. 3. Bake on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray 20 min. or until done (147F). No-Egg Directions: Prepare as directed, moistening chops with water instead of the egg.