Betty Crocker Pie Crust Mix 11oz
This product is sold out
Betty Crocker Pie Crust mix makes two quick and easy pie crusts. Flaky and delicious every time.
- Betty Crocker muffins are a home-baked treat that are quick and portable for families on the go
- Just add oil, water, and eggs
- Bowl to oven in minutes
- Top muffins or bread with fruit, butter and more
- The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker
Do not eat raw pie dough.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Color Added.
Instructions: Making 9-Inch One-Crust Pie
You will need:1/2 Pouch Mix (1 1/3 Cups)2 Tablespoons Cold Water plus 2 Teaspoons Cold Water
1. Stir Pie Crust Mix and cold water until pastry forms a ball. (For No-Roll Directions for One-Crust Pie, see below.)
2. Flatten ball into a round (2 rounds for two-crust pie) on floured surface. Roll 1 1/2 inches larger than upside-down 9-inch pie plate.
3. Fold in half; place in pie plate. Unfold and fit into plate, pressing firmly on bottom and side (do not stretch). Continue as directed below for Baked Crust, Unbaked Crust or Two-Crust Pie.
Baked Crust: Heat oven to 450°F. Fold edge of pastry under, even with rim of plate; flatten with fork, or pinch to make decorative edge. Prick bottom and side thoroughly with fork. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool before filling.Unbaked Crust: Fold edge of pastry under, even with rim of plate; flatten with fork, or pinch to make decorative edge. Do not prick. Fill and bake as directed in your favorite recipe.
No-Roll Directions (Baked or Unbaked Crust): After stirring pastry in step 1, shape into a smooth ball. Place in center of 9-inch pie plate; press evenly on bottom and side (do not press on rim). Bake, or fill and bake as directed above.Making 9-inch Two-Crust Pie
You will need:1 Pouch Mix, 1/3 Cup Cold Water
Prepare as directed in steps 1, 2 and 3 above. Trim overhanging pastry 1/2 inch from rim. Pour filling into pastry-lined plate. Roll second round; fold in half and cut slits so steam can escape. Place over filling and unfold. Fold and roll top edge under lower edge, pressing on rim to seal. Flatten with fork, or pinch to make decorative edge. Cover edge with foil. Bake as directed in your favorite recipe, removing foil during last 15 minutes.