Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix 16oz
This product is sold out
Bowl to oven in minutes! Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We hope what’s inside this box helps you bring more love to your table. Cordially Yours, Betty Crocker
- Betty Crocker's super moist devil's food cake mix is made with no preservatives and no artificial flavors
- Just seven ingredients in the box
- Bowl to oven in minutes
- Makes one 13" x 9" pan
- The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker
Do not eat raw cake batter.
Angel Food Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour Bleached, Egg White, Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Enzyme Modified Soy Protein, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (A Whipping Aid).
You will need: 1-1/4 cups water 1/2 cup vegetable oil 3 eggs
Time to Bake!
1. Heat oven to 350degF for shiny metal or glass pan or 325degF for dark or nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of a 13" x 9" pan or the bottom and sides of all other pans.
2. Mix Cake Mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with mixer on medium speed or beat vigorously by hand 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
3. Bake as directed in chart or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before frosting. For 13" x 9" pan, bake 30-35 minutes. For two 8" round pans, bake 30-35 minutes. For two 9" round pans, bake 25-30 minutes. For a Bundt(r) pan, bake 40-45 minutes. For cupcakes (makes 24), bake 14-19 minutes. Heat oven to 375degF for shiny metal pan or 350degF for dark or nonstick pan. Spoon batter into cups (about 3 Tbsp. each). If using dark or non-stick pan, bake 3-5 minutes longer.