Huy-Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce is created from freshly grown sun-ripened chilies. This full bodied sauce with the pure taste of chilies is ready to use in soups, sauces, pasta, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, chow-mein or anything to add extra flavor. Not only is it pleasantly spicy, it adds a depth of flavor that youve never experienced in any of your dishes. Hot sauce creator, David Tran, began his chili making mastery in 1975 in Vietnam. During his humble beginnings, the unsurpassable genius produced his first hot sauce called Pepper Sa-te. He filled his Sa-te sauce in recycled glass food jars that then was sold and delivered by family members via bicycle. In 1980, he started his chili legacy in a 5,000 sq. foot building nestled near Chinatown in Los Angeles. His creation included his Pepper Sa-te Sauce, Sambal Oelek, Chili Garlic, Sambal Badjak and Sriracha Hot Sauce.
- Huy-Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce is created from freshly grown sun-ripened chilies.
- All of the sauces are made in California
- Since the chilies are grown naturally, the spiciness of the product may vary.
- Certified Kosher by the Rabbinical Council of California
- The Best Before Date is etched on the neck of the bottle.
- The vinegar used in Huy-Fong Sriracha Hot Sauce is Gluten-Free.
- Pronounced SIR-AH-CHA
Contains sulphite (sodium bisulfite).
Ingredients: CHILI, SUGAR, SALT, GARLIC, DISTILLED VINEGAR, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BISULFITE AS PRESERVATIVES, AND XANTHAN GUM.
Instructions: Shake well. Remove cap and break foil seal before using