Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls [Local Delivery/C&C Only]
This product is sold out
AVAILABLE FOR CLICK AND COLLECT / LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY
<NOTE> Pillsbury Refrigerated products inherently come with a short date, but they are still good to be consumed. Please note that by ordering this product, you accept that any short-dated Pillsbury product will not be refunded.
Pillsbury Crescents Original.
- No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury crescents
- No high fructose corn syrup or colors from artificial sources
- Easy-to-bake rolls so you can have fresh and warm crescents ready in minutes
- Pillsbury crescents come in original, butter and honey flavors
- Try transforming these versatile crescent rolls into savory bites or sweet treats
Do not microwave unbaked Poppin' Fresh dough.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Soybean and Palm Oil, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Baking Powder (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, TBHQ and Citric Acid (preservatives), Yellow 5, Color Added, Red 40.
Contains wheat ingredients.
Instructions: Heat oven to 375°F (or 350°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet).Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.Roll up triangles, starting at wide end. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve each into crescent shape. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.For safe opening, point can ends away from you and others.Keep dough refrigerated.Do not freeze or microwave unbaked poppin' fresh™ dough.