Jell-O Island Pineapple Gelatin Mix 3oz
Jell-O Island Pineapple Instant Gelatin Mix is an easy to make pineapple flavored dessert. Perfect for cooling off on a hot day, this mouthwatering treat delivers the classic refreshingly sweet pineapple taste you know and love. With no artificial sweeteners and no high fructose corn syrup and fat free, this dessert is one you can feel good about sharing with your family. This 3 ounce package makes four 1/2-cup servings so you can prepare enough for the whole family. It's easy to make a tasty dessert for kids or adults Simply mix the pineapple flavored gelatin mix with boiling water, stir in cold water and refrigerate until set.
- One 3 oz. box of Jell-O Island Pineapple Instant Gelatin Mix
- Jell-O Island Pineapple Instant Gelatin Mix is an easy to make pineapple flavored dessert
- Fat free gelatin powder contains no artificial sweeteners and no high fructose corn syrup
- Individually packaged in a sealed pouch
- Gelatin dessert is easy to make — just stir the mix with boiling and cold water and refrigerate
- Package makes four 1/2-cup servings
- Makes a delicious dessert
Ingredients: Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
Instructions: 1 Cup boiling water. 1 Cup cold water. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2-cup) servings. Speed-set method: Dissolve gelatin mix in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1-1/4 cups. Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Refrigerate 30 to 90 min. or until firm. To add fruit: Refrigerate dissolved gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 cup to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit (well drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs or guava. Gelatin will not set.