Glad Press'n Seal 70sq ft
Glad Press 'n Seal uses Griptex technology to protect food with a leak proof and airtight seal. Great for storing and protecting leftovers, this multipurpose wrap seals tightly onto a variety of surfaces, such as paper, plastic, metal, wood or other dry surfaces. The Griptex technology activates when pressure is applied and seals to itself, allowing you to create custom shaped food storage bags to freeze food or to make individual portions. It also works well around the house or at work to keep things clean and protected. Pressn Seal wrap is simple to use and easy to handle. The wrap is BPA free and microwave safe. Glad protects and seals with ease.
- PRESS'N SEAL PLASTIC FOOD WRAP: With a quick press of a finger, Glad Press'n Seal Food Wrap keeps food fresh with a leak proof, air tight seal
- GRIPTEX TECHNOLOGY: Glad Press'n Seal's Griptex technology allows plastic food wrap to adhere to plastic, paper, wood, metal and glass keeping food fresh
- MULTIPURPOSE PLASTIC WRAP: Glad Press'n Seal Food Wrap is comparable to traditional aluminum foil wrap and can create custom shaped bags, tops and lids, perfect for freezing, stacking and storing
- LEAK PROOF AND SPILL FREE: Strong enough to contain liquids, Glad Press‘n Seal is the plastic food wrap to seal tightly over multiple surfaces
- FOOD PLASTIC WRAP: Glad Press'n Seal Food Wrap comes packaged with a built in wrap cutter, is BPA free, microwave-safe and provides a versatile plastic wrap for all kitchen and household needs
Avoid contact with cutting edge. Not for use in conventional or convection ovens, stove tops, toaster ovens or browning units. To prevent wrap from melting, foods high in fat (like bacon) or sugar (like pastries) should not come in contact with plastic wrap in the microwave. When microwaving, turn back one corner of Press'n Seal wrap to vent excess steam. Best when used on clean, dry surfaces. To avoid danger of suffocation or choking, keep this wrap away from babies and children.
Ingredients: BPA Free
Instructions: Pull the plastic food wrap from the roll. Use serrated lid for clean tearing. Place it over the desired area. Press food wrap along dry rim. Glad Press'n Seal wrap's activated gripping texture tightly seals to almost any dry surface. When using in the microwave, allow at least 1 inch of space between wrap and food. Turn back one corner of food wrap to vent.
Safe Handling Instructions: CAUTION: Avoid contact with cutting edge. CAUTIONS: Avoid contact with cutting edge. Not for use in conventional or convection ovens, stove tops, toaster ovens or browning units. To prevent wrap from melting, food high in fat (like bacon) or sugar (like pastries) should not come in contact with plastic wrap in the microwave. When microwaving, turn back one corner of Press 'n Seal® wrap to vent excess steam. BEST WHEN USED ON CLEAN, DRY SURFACES. WARNING: To avoid danger of suffocation or choking, keep this wrap away from babies and children.