Betty Crocker Salted Caramel Brownie Mix 18.4oz
Betty Crocker Favorites Fudge Brownie Mix helps you make decadent fresh out of the oven brownies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked brownie experience.
- Betty Crocker brownies and dessert bars make it easy to turn an ordinary day into something special
- From box to oven in less than 5 minutes
- Just add oil, water, and eggs.
- Add your own twist to these mixes by trying tested and trusted Betty Crocker recipes
- The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker
Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients. Do not eat raw brownie batter.
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Palm Oil, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or Less of: Corn Starch, Carob Powder, Salt, Canola Oil, Artificial Flavor.
Instructions: You will need:3 Tablespoons Water1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil2 Eggs**For cakelike brownies, use 3 tablespoons water, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 3 eggs.1. Heat oven as directed in chart below. Grease bottom of pan.2. Stir Brownie Mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Spread in pan.3. Bake as directed in chart or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; cool.Betty’s Tip: To cut warm brownies, use plastic knife and short sawing motions. Store tightly covered.Pan Size: 13”x9” | 9"x9" | 8"x8"Oven Temp: 350°F | 350°F | 325°FBake Time (in minutes)**: 22-25 | 36-38 | 50-52**If using dark or nonstick pan, shorten bake time by 3 min.High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Stir 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour into dry brownie mix. Make brownies using 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup oil and 2 eggs. For cakelike brownies, make brownies using 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup oil and 3 eggs.