This product is sold out
Start your day with Kellogg’s Apple Jacks Cereal and the crunch of lightly sweetened multigrain O’s with the flavor of crisp apples and cinnamon. A healthy, low-fat cereal made with three delicious grains, Apple Jacks is a good source of fiber, provides 11 grams of whole grain, and is an excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals.
A travel-ready food that’s great for snacking, Apple Jacks are an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box.
- Includes 1, 19.4-ounce box of ready-to-eat Apple Jacks Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
- Start your morning with the crunch of lightly sweetened multigrain O’s and the flavor of crisp apples and cinnamon; A fun part of any balanced breakfast
- Excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber; Low fat; 11 grams of whole grain per serving; Ingredients contain wheat; Corn used in this product may contain traces of soy
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Makes a delicious cold breakfast at home or school, midday bite at work, and after-dinner treat
- A travel-ready food; Great for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
Ingredients: Corn flour blend (whole grain yellow corn flour, degerminated yellow corn flour), sugar, wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of vegetable oil (hydrogenated coconut, soybean and/or cottonseed, canola), oat fiber, salt, soluble corn fiber, degerminated yellow corn flour, apple juice concentrate, modified corn starch, dried apples, cornstarch, cinnamon, natural flavor, yellow 6, baking soda, turmeric extract color, red 40, blue 1, BHT for freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid), niacinamide, reduced iron, zinc oxide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin D3.