Taco Bell Taco Seasoning 1oz
Taco Bell Original Taco Seasoning Mix brings the flavor of Taco Bell to your home with an easy seasoning packet that spices up taco night. This seasoning packet features exciting Mexican style flavors the whole family can enjoy. Flavor your ground beef, chicken or pork with this seasoning to make your soft tacos or crunchy tacos burst with Taco Bell flavor. After browning your selected meat, add the 1 ounce packet of seasoning mix and water, and let it simmer. This seasoning will add exciting flavor to your taco dinner and liven up your taste buds, making taco night the best it has ever been. Make it Taco Bell tonight.
- One 1 oz. envelope of Taco Bell Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- Taco Bell Original Taco Seasoning Mix brings the flavors of Taco Bell into your home
- Original flavor seasoning mix is ideal for the whole family
- Mexican style flavors work with beef, chicken and pork
- Easy to make by stirring into cooked and drained meat with water
- Season meat for tacos, burritos and other classic Mexican style dishes
- Packaged in an easy-to-open envelope
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Salt, Garlic*, Chili Peppers*, Spice, Onions*, Maltodextrin, Paprika, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Silicon Dioxide As An Anticaking Agent, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Soybean Oil, Malic Acid *Dried
Instructions: What You Need:1 lb. Lean ground beef. 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Kraft Shredded Cheese. Chopped lettuce & tomatoes. Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream. Taco Bell® Crunchy Taco Shells or flour tortillas. Taco Bell® Taco Sauce. 1. Brown meat in skillet; drain. Add Seasoning Mix and 3/4 cup water; stir. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally. 2.Meanwhile, heat Taco Shells or tortillas as directed on package. 3. Fill bowls with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and Taco Sauce. Pass the Taco Shells or tortillas and let everyone customize their tacos. Makes 6 servings, 2 tacos each.