Woolite Laundry Liquid
Woolite Fabric Wash is the safe and effective way to care for all your favorite clothes right in your machine: It won't cause shrinking, stretching or fading. It does not contain bleach, phosphates or enzymes, which can be harsh on your clothes.
Woolite Delicates Care 16oz
Woolite Delicates laundry detergent is a gentle washing liquid, specially formulated to take care of your delicate garments in the wash. It can be used for machine washing in the gentle cycle, or for hand washing delicate fabrics such as silk and wool. Woolite Delicates is a unique formula that won't cause shape loss or fiber damage to keep the clothes you love looking like new, for longer! It is also a hypoallergenic product that does not contain harsh ingredients like bleach, phosphates or enzymes and is therefore gentle on hands, skin and clothes.
- Hypoallergenic formula that is gentle on skin, hands and clothes.
- Keeps the clothes you love looking like new even after 30 washes
- Does not cause fading, shrinking or stretching, even on fabrics such as wool, silk, cashmere, cotton, satin and polyester.
- Suitable for handwash, regular machine or HE washers.
- Contains no bleach, phosphates or enzymes which can be harsh on your clothes.
Instructions: For Hand Wash: Full up to line 1. For Machine Wash: Fill up to line 1 twice (2X). Select gentle or delicate cycle. Select cold water setting unless label instructs otherwise. Fill machine with water. Pour Woolite with measure cap, then add all clothes. Follow drying instructions on clothes.
Fabric Care Instructions: N/A.
Woolite Extra Dark Care 50oz
Specially formulated to help maintain the life of dark and black colors
- Wont cause fading
- 25 loads in standard and HE machines
- Midnight Breeze scent
- 50 oz
- Specially-designed formula contains no harsh ingredients and will not cause shrinking, stretching or fading. WOOLITE Fabric Wash safely cleans machine washable fabrics.
- WOOLITE Dark Laundry with Dark Care helps keep your dark and black clothes looking their darkest. Use on washable fabrics including wool, silk, cotton, linen, denim, and modern fibers such as Spandex.