Taco Bell Refried Beans 16oz
Taco Bell Original Refried Beans brings the one-of-a-kind taste of Taco Bell to your pantry. Cooked pinto beans and pink beans combine for a festive side dish that gets the whole family excited about dinner time. Enjoy them plain, or liven them up with a dash of Taco Bell Hot Sauce or shredded cheddar cheese. A satisfying Mexican style food staple, these beans make the perfect burrito filling or nacho dip. For even more flavor, whip up the Ultimate 7-Layer Dip recipe printed on the can, a sure hit for your next party or family get-together. You can easily heat these beans over the stove top or in the microwave. Just follow the directions on the can to warm up a simple refried bean dip that's sure to leave you craving more. Make it Taco Bell tonight.
- One 16 oz. can of Taco Bell Original Refried Beans
- Bring a Taco Bell fan favorite to your table with Taco Bell Original Refried Beans
- Canned refried beans are made with pinto beans and pink beans for a satisfying flavor
- Heat over the stove or in the microwave for a quick, tasty side
- Delicious as a burrito filling or bean dip for tortilla chips
- Use as a base for the flavor-packed Ultimate 7-Layer Dip recipe printed on the can
- Refrigerate any leftover refried beans
Ingredients: Cooked Pinto Beans, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Soybean Oil, Dried Pink Beans, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin
Instructions: Refrigerate after opening. Top of stove: Cook beans in saucepan on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Microwave: Empty beans into microwaveable bowl; cover with paper towel. Microwave on high 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring after each minute.