Progresso New England Clam Chowder 18.5oz
Progresso Rich & Hearty New England Clam Chowder in a pull top can. Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups are for those moments when you're craving a rich, indulgent, fill-me-up kinda soup. How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Rich. Hearty. Satisfying. Need we say more? Without Artificial Flavors or added MSG.
- RICH FLAVOR: Creamy and gluten free New England Clam Chowder soup
- WHOLESOME FOOD: Made with potatoes and clams for a classic taste that is as wholesome as it is delicious
- REAL INGREDIENTS: Our recipe includes no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- INSTANT SOUP: Ready-To-Serve in under 5 minutes; About 2 servings per container
- 18.5 oz can; Stock your pantry with quality canned soup
- LIGHT - LOW CALORIE: Gluten free and under 100 calories per serving
Do not use if tab is lifted. Caution: Edges are sharp when opened.
Rich & Hearty Ingredients: Clam Broth, Potatoes*, Clams, Soybean Oil, Water, Modified Food Starch, Onions. Contains Less than 2% of: Sugar, Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Cream, Sodium Phosphate, Butter, Chablis Wine, DATEM, Natural Flavor, Brandy, Parsley*, Celery*, Yeast Extract.*Dried.
Traditional Ingredients: Clam Broth, Potatoes, Clams, Soybean Oil, Water, Modified Food Starch, Onions. Contains Less than 1% of: Sugar, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Cream, Butter, DATEM, Natural Flavor, Dried Parsley, Dried Celery, Yeast Extract, Spice.
Light Ingredients: Clam Broth, Dried Potatoes, Clams, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Water. Contains Less than 2% of: Onions, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Artificial Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Butter, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Parsley, Yeast Extract, Spice.
Instructions: READY TO SERVE (DO NOT ADD WATER)STOVE-TOP: Heat in saucepan over medium heat.MICROWAVE: Heat in covered microwavable bowl on High 2-4 min. Careful—leave in microwave 1 min; stir.Refrigerate leftovers.