Pillsbury Hot Roll Mix 16oz
This product is sold out
Easily create delicious baked treats with Pillsbury Hot Roll Mix. It's ideal for making sweet, sticky cinnamon rolls as well as pizza dough. This Pillsbury cinnamon roll mix is made with high-quality ingredients, including Red Star dry yeast. It contains no trans fat and is also suitable for a kosher diet.
Pillsbury Specialty Mix Hot Roll, 16 oz Box:
- Ideal for cinnamon rolls and pizza dough
- Red Star dry yeast inside
- Kosher dairy
- Made with wheat ingredients and may contain milk and soy
- Simply add water, butter and eggs
- 0 grams of trans fat
- 16 oz box of Pillsbury roll mix
Ingredients: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, ASCORBIC ACID [ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER], NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC AID), SUAGR, CANOLA OIL, DRY YEAST (YEAST, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE, ASCORBIC ACID), CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, CORN STARCH.
All you need: 1 cup hot water (120 to 130 degrees F).2 tbsp butter*.1 egg.
1. Set oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 13 x 9-inch baking pan by coating bottom with no-stick cooking spray. *For best results, butter should be completely softened or slightly melted. To soften butter directly from the refrigerator, heat in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Margarine or spread may be used in place of butter.We recommend using Crisco® no-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine hot roll mix and yeast in bowl; mix well. Add hot water, butter and egg. Stir until soft dough forms. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
3. Knead dough 5 minutes until smooth. To knead, fold dough over towards you; press down and away with heels of hands. Rotate dough a quarter turn; continue kneading. Sprinkle additional flour over surface to reduce stickiness.
4. Cover dough with bowl. Let rest 5 minutes.5. Divide dough into 12 equal pieces. Shape into balls. Place in prepared pan. Cover and let rise in warm place (80 to 90 degrees F) 30 minutes or until doubled in size.6. Uncover and bake at 350 degrees F for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops of warm rolls with 2 tablespoons melted butter, if desired.
For crescent rolls: prepare dough according to package directions. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into 12-inch circle. Brush each with 1 tablespoon softened butter. Cut each into 8 wedges. Starting with wide outside edge, roll up each wedge. Place point side down on prepared baking sheet. Curve ends to make crescent shape. Cover and let rise as instructed above. Uncover and bake 12 to 15 minutes. Makes 16 crescent rolls.Tip: cover unbaked, shaped rolls loosely with plastic wrap. Chill up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature until doubled in size. Bake as directed.