Old El Paso Vegetarian Refried Beans 16oz
Warm up these ready-to-use vegetarian refried beans and add them to tacos, burritos or any Mexican dish. Made with just the right amount of spices, they are the perfect base for any Mexican meal or served as a tasty side dish.
Anything Goes in Old El Paso so let your creativity and personal taste take centerplate. We've spent decades making Taco Night a little easier and lot more delicious! Our variety of crispy hard taco shells, delicious soft tortillas, flavorful seasonings and much more make it easy for you to create fresh and fun meals that please everyone.
- Vegetarian Refried Beans: The perfect combination of beans and just the right amount of spices
- Quick and Easy: Adds festive Old El Paso flavor to Mexican-style meals and heats quickly in the microwave or stove top
- Fiber: An excellent source of fiber that adds great taste and texture with minimal prep time
- Endless Options: Great as an ingredient in your favorite dishes or as a side to complete your meal
- Contains: Vegetarian Refriend Beans in a 16 oz Can
Ingredients: Cooked Beans, Water. Contains Less than 2% of: Salt, Tomato Paste, Sea Salt, Soybean Oil, Chili Pepper, Sugar, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder.
Instructions: Stove-Top DirectionsHeat in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate leftovers.Microwave DirectionsHeat in loosely covered microwavable bowl on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once. Careful—leave in microwave 1 minute; stir. Refrigerate leftovers.