McCormick Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix 1.6oz
Put a platter of wings on the party table or the game-day buffet in no time with our easy Original Buffalo Seasoning Mix! McCormick signature blend of McCormick herbs and spices puts the unforgettable flavors of garlic, chili pepper and paprika at your fingertips for perfect Buffalo Wings every time. Substitute chicken tenders in place of wings for a kid-friendly, less-mess option the whole family will love.
- Easy buffalo wing seasoning mix
- Prepare party-ready wings or tenders in less than 10 minutes
- Just toss with chicken wings, bake and serve
- Made with McCormick herbs and spices
- From America's #1 herb and spice brand
Ingredients: Sugar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Onion, Garlic, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Red Pepper), Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Vinegar, Honey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Starch, Extractives of Paprika, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Autolyzed Yeast, Natural Flavor, Soy Flour, and Yeast Extract.
Instructions: Prep Time: 10 minutes.Cook Time: 30 minutes. Make 6 servings.You Will Need• 1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix• 2 1/2 lbs. chicken wings
1. Preheat oven to 450degF. Cut chicken wings at joints and discard tips or use 2 lbs. chicken wing drummettes. Place wings in large resealable plastic bag.
2. Sprinkle Seasoning Mix over wings. Seal bag and shake to coat evenly. Arrange wings in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Discard bag.
3. Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through. Serve wings with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks, if desired.