Lawry's Beef Stew Seasoning 1.5oz
This product is sold out
Treat your family to a traditional meat-and-vegetable beef stew — only better — by adding our hearty blend of spices and seasonings. Lawry's takes the guesswork out of blending spices and seasonings for the perfect beef stew. Just add Lawry's seasoning mix and you'll have a traditional meat and vegetable beef stew simmered to perfection.
- Seasoning mix for making traditional beef stew without the guesswork
- A hearty blend of spices and seasonings, including salt, onion and paprika
- 10 minute prep: brown meat, stir in seasoning, add vegetables, and simmer
- Packet seasons 10 cups of beef stew to perfection
- For red wine beef stew: use 2 cups water and 1 cup dry red wine
Ingredients: Salt, Onion, Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Spices (Including Paprika), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum (for Consistency), Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Natural Flavor.
Instructions: All You Need: 2 Tbsp. oil 2 lb. boneless chuck steak, cut into 1-inch chunks 3 cups water 2 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks 2 cups baby carrots 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges 1 cup frozen green peas Makes 10 Cups Stew: 1. In 5-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown beef; drain, if desired. 2. Stir in Spices & Seasonings and water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduced heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1-1/2 hours. 3. Add potatoes, carrots and onion. Cook an additional 20 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in peas, then let stand 5 minutes.