Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
- Jose Cuervo The Original Margarita Mix Classic Lime.
- Non-Alcoholic mix.
- Contains 0% Juice.
- The Original Cuervo® margarita.
- Use Jose Cuervo® Tequila for an authentic experience.
- Whip in blender to enjoy frozen or simply on the rocks.
- Serve in a salt-rimmed glass with a slice of lime.
- The Margarita Cocktail was created in 1938 in honor of a beautiful Mexican showgirl named Rita de la Rosa.
- A bartender improvised a cocktail to capture her heart with CuervoÂ® and the flavor of Mexican limones.
- Produced and bottled by Jose Cuervo, Lawrenceburg, in under license from the trademark owner.
- Light Margarita has Zero Calories
- Available in Strawberry
Jose Cuervo Classic Lime The Original Margarita Mix, 33.8 fl oz
Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FLAVOR), CELLULOSE GUM, SAIB, POLYSORBATE 60, AND FD&C YELLOW 5.
Instructions: The Original Cuervo Margarita: 1.5 oz Jose Cuervo Tequila; 4.5 oz Cuervo Margarita Mix; 1/2 cup (or more) crushed ice. Whip in blender to enjoy frozen or simply on the rocks. Serve in a salt-rimmed glass with a slice of lime. Refrigerate after opening.