Hodgson Mill Oats
This product is sold out
Hodgson Mill Steel Cuts are made from premium oat grains grown in North America. They are uniformly cross cut for a unique texture and a delicious hearty 100% whole grain taste. Every serving will warm you up with a nutritious all natural flavor, unlike that of traditional rolled processed oatmeal. A delicious new addition to the Hodgson Mill line of healthy cereals. Also great for baked goods and desserts~try them in breads, cookies and more! Hodgson Mill Steel Cut Oats, Hearty & Delicious, 18 Oz
Ingredients: 100% NATURAL WHOLE GRAIN STEEL CUT OATS. (Variants will differ)
Instructions: Stove top preparation instructions: Servings - water or milk* - Hodgson Mill steel cut oats.1 - 1 -1/2 cup - 1/4 cup.2 - 3 cups - 1/2 cup.4 - 4 cups - 1 cup.
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Stir in Hodgson Mill steel cut oats. (Make sure saucepan is large enough for oats to swell).
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stir occasionally for 20-25 minutes or until oats are of desired consistency.See side panel for time saving tip.
Microwave:(Use for single servings only).
1. Mix 1/4 cup of Hodgson Mill steel cut oats with 1 1/2 cups of water in a large bowl.
2. Cook on full power for 5 minutes. (Cereal will expand during cooking, do not leave unattended).
3. Stir and cook for another 5 min. Microwaves vary in size and power, cooking times may need to be adjusted accordingly.*For thicker cereal, use less water or milk, for thinner cereal use more water or milk.
Hodgson Mill tip: Cut down on the cooking time by soaking the oats overnight. Boil 4 cups of water, add 1 cup of Hodgson Mill steel cut oats then cover and leave overnight. In the morning cook on low for 10 min.