Hodgson Mill Cornbread Mix
This product is sold out
Prepare a healthy and hearty snack for the family with this 7.5-oz pack of Hodgson Mill Whole Grain Cornbread and Muffin Mix. This product is a rich source of fiber and is cholesterol free. The Hodgson Mill cornbread and muffin mix contains stone ground whole grain corn meal and wheat flour that is both Kosher and non-GMO certified. It has zero trans fat and is low in fat. This whole grain muffin mix is easy to prepare. Just add one egg and add milk to make the batter and have it ready for baking. One box makes six muffins. The entire preparation and cooking time takes about 18 to 20 minutes.
Hodgson Mill Whole Grain Cornbread and Muffin Mix, 7.5 oz:
- Whole grain muffin mix also contains stone ground whole grain corn meal and wheat flour
- High source of fiber
- Hodgson Mill cornbread and muffin mix is cholesterol free
- No trans fat
- Low fat
- Add milk and egg into the muffin mix to create the batter
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 muffins
- Whole grain helps reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers
- To make basis cornbread muffins: 1 box (7.5 oz) Hodgson Mill Cornbread Muffin Mix; 1 tbsp butter or vegetable oil; 3/4 cup 2% milk; 1 egg
Produced on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk.
Ingredients: WHOLE GRAIN STONE-GROUND YELLOW CORN MEAL, STONE GROUND WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, LEAVENING (GDL), SALT, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA) (Variants will Differ)
Gluten Free Ingredients: CORN FLOUR, CORN MEAL, SUGAR, TAPIOCA STARCH, BAKING POWDER, XANTHAN GUM, FLAKE SALT, BAKING SODA.
Instructions: Basic Cornbread: 1 box (7-1/2 oz) Hodgson Mill Cornbread Muffin Mix; 1 tbsp butter or vegetable oil; 3/4 cup milk; 1 egg. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 8-inch pan, 10-inch cast iron skillet or 6 muffin cups. Place contents of package into mixing bowl; cut in butter or vegetable oil. Add milk and egg. Mix just until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan or muffin cups. Bake 18-20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.