Froot Loops 19.4oz
A fun part of any complete breakfast and bursting with fruity flavor, Kellogg’s Froot Loops is a delicious, sweetened cereal made with whole grains. An excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals and a good source of fiber, Froot Loops is also low in fat. Made to help bring energy to your mornings, our colorful cold cereal makes for a tasty pick-me-up at school or work, as an afternoon bite, or late night treat. A travel-ready food, Kellogg’s Froot Loops are an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box.
- Includes 1, 19.4-ounce box of ready-to-eat Froot Loops Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
- Bursting with fruity flavor, Kellogg’s Froot Loops is a delicious, sweetened cereal made with whole grains; A fun part of any balanced breakfast
- Excellent source of 8 Vitamins and Minerals; Good source of fiber; 11 grams whole grain per serving; Low Fat; Ingredients contain wheat; Corn used in this product may contain traces of soy
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Makes a delicious cold breakfast at home or school, midday bite at work, after-dinner treat, and more
- A travel-ready food; Great for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
Ingredients: Corn flour blend (whole grain yellow corn flour, degerminated yellow corn flour), sugar, wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of hydrogenated vegetable oil (coconut, soybean and/or cottonseed), oat fiber, salt, soluble corn fiber, natural flavor, red 40, turmeric extract color, blue 1, yellow 6, annatto extract color, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid), niacinamide, reduced iron, zinc oxide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin D3.