Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix 5.2oz
Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix is a quick and easy way to create a whip topping. Add sweet flavor and light, creamy texture to all your favorite desserts. With no sodium, no trans fat and a total of 0 grams of total fat per serving, as packaged, this delicious dessert topping is a great alternative to traditional whipped cream.
Place a dollop of whipped dessert topping on strawberry shortcake, pumpkin pie or chocolate pudding to take classic desserts to the next level. Dream whip can also be used as a decadent dip for strawberries or as a topping for your favorite fruit salad. Simply whip with milk and vanilla to quickly achieve a delicious topping. This 5.2 ounce box includes six sealed envelopes of whipped topping mix, and each envelope makes 2 cups of dessert topping.
- One 5.2 oz. box of Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix
- Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix is a quick and easy to make powdered whipped topping mix
- Add sweet flavor and creamy texture to all your favorite desserts
- Has no sodium, no trans fat and a total of 0 g. of total fat per serving, as packaged
- Whipped topping mix makes it easy to add to countless recipes
- Can also be used as a delicious dip for strawberries or as a topping for your favorite fruit salad
- Each sealed envelope of whipped topping mix makes two cups of dessert topping
Ingredients: Sugar, Dextrose, Palm Kernel Oil, Dried Corn Syrup, Modified Cornstarch, Propylene Glycol Monostearate (Emulsifier), Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Acetylated Monoglycerides (Emulsifier), Contains Less Than 2% Of Water, Sodium Aluminosilicate (Anticaking Agent), Modified Cellulose, Mono And Diglycerides (Emulsifier), Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor, Artificial Color Including Yellow 5 And Yellow 6.
Instructions: Pantry Pack: Prepare fresh as needed. 1 env. Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix. 1/2 cup Cold milk. 1/2 tsp. Vanilla. Beat Whipped topping mix, milk and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed for 4 min. or until topping thickens and forms soft peaks. Refrigerate until ready to use. Makes 2 cups. For best results, use 2% milk, 1% milk or fat-free milk. Whole, nonfat dry (prepared and refrigerated overnight), lactose-free or soy milk also can be used. Note: If kitchen is hot (over 85F), refrigerate bowl and beaters before mixing ingredients. Do not refrigerate Dream Whip package.