Tres Estrellas Churro Mix 17.6oz
Churros Flour Mix
- Tres Estrellas® Flour Mix Churros.
- Mix with boiling water easy!.
- Contains bag.
- Net Wt 17.6 Oz (1 Lb 1.6 Oz).
Ingredients: ENRICHED FLOUR (FLOUR, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, NICOTINAMIDE, FERROUS FUMARATE, ZINC OXIDE, FOLIC ACID), PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE FAT, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, IODIZED SALT, SODIUM PROPIONATE (PRESERVATIVE).
Instructions: Preparation instructions:
1. In a bowl with 1 1/2 cups of churros flour mix (7,94 oz), carefully add 1 cup of boiling water (8,12 oz). For all package use (19,05 oz) of boiling water.
2. Mix well with a wooden spoon for about 20 seconds, just to let the flour absorbs the water; the dough obtained is lumpy, spongy and uniform. (It is not smooth or elastic).
3. In a sauce pan heat enough oil to fill over 1.2 inches deep. Make sure the oil is hot by adding a pinch of dough.
4. Fit the tip inside the pastry bag (included), cutting the bag at the edge will be necessary. Place part of the dough inside the pastry bag, squeeze out strips of about 6 inches long into the heated oil, use scissors, a fork or any utensil, to separate the churro from the bag.
5. Fry the churros until brown, drain well.6. Sprinkle a sugar/cinnamon mix over the churros while warm, or drizzle with chocolate syrup, serve hot and enjoy!For ideal results please follow instructions.Avoid heat oil, handle with care.