Kool Aid Drink Mix 8 Quarts
Kool Aid Sweetened Grape Powdered Drink Mix is a delicious way to stay hydrated. This powdered drink mix makes it easy to prepare a tasty grape drink anywhere just mix it with water. Quench your thirst with the refreshingly sweet taste of purple grape drink. With 35% less sugar than leading regular sodas and no caffeine, this sweetened grape drink mix is always a great choice for the whole family (this product 16 grams sugar; leading regular soda 27 grams sugar per 8 fluid ounce serving). It's also a good source of vitamin C. This handy jar of grape drink powder ensures that you always have a refreshing beverage ready to go. Enjoy revitalizing grape powdered drink mix at work or at home, or mix drink powder in a bottle of water to take on the go. This 19 ounce container of powdered drink mix is resealable and the easy measure lid makes mixing the perfect amount a breeze.
- One 19 oz. jar of Kool Aid Sweetened Grape Powdered Drink Mix
- Kool Aid Sweetened Grape Powdered Drink Mix is a delicious way to stay hydrated
- Powdered drink mix makes it easy to prepare a tasty grape drink anywhere
- Bursting with refreshingly sweet grape flavor
- Drink mix contains 35% less sugar than leading regular sodas and is a good source of vitamin C
- Enjoy powdered drink mix at work or at home, or mix it in a bottle of water to take on the go
- Packaged in a resealable container with an easy measure lid
Ingredients: Sugar, Fructose, Citric Acid, Contains Less Than 2% Of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Red 40, Blue 1.
Instructions: Measure Kool-Aid drink mix into cap just to line. Do not overfill or mound. Pour into plastic or glass pitcher. Add cold water and ice. Stir to dissolve. Store prepared beverage, covered, in refrigerator. Do not prepare or store in metal container. Serving (8 fl oz) ... use this much Kool-Aid drink mix ... add cold water and ice to make. 1 ... One rounded tablespoon ... 1 cup. 4 ... To 1-quart line ... 1 quart. 8 ... To 2-quart line ... 2 quarts. 16 ... To 2-quart line (2x) ... 1 gallon. Since contents may settle during shipping, turn canister over and shake before using. Replace dry cap and tightly close canister to retain freshness.