Clorox Clean Up
This product is sold out
Clorox Clean-Up all purpose bleach spray cleaner is designed to quickly and effectively clean, disinfect and deodorize a variety of surfaces both indoors and outdoors. It removes tough kitchen and bath stains, grease and dirt on contact, while killing over 99% of germs. This household cleaner is can be used on multiple hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your home, including kitchen sinks, counters, refrigerators, appliances, tubs, toilets, fiberglass, floors, showers and tiles. This 64 ounce refill bottle will refill two 32 ounce spray bottles, which will save you time and money. This cleaner leaves your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Clorox Clean Up Cleaner with Bleach gets the job done.
- DISINFECTANT CLEANER: Use this refill spray bottle with a convenient screw top lid to fill your Clorox Clean-Up All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach
- ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Make your home sparkle with Clorox Clean-Up All Purpose Cleaner that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: This Clorox spray penetrates and removes messes on any hard nonporous surface indoors or outdoors, including appliances, outdoor furniture and more
- BLEACH CLEANER: Powerful cleaner with bleach cuts through germs and grime to remove tough kitchen and bath stains with an Original Scent
- REFILL BOTTLE: This spray cleaner refill bottle has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate any household surface mess
EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Vapors may irritate. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or lung disease. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.
Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite 1.84%. OTHER INGREDIENTS:98.16%. Yields 1.75% available chlorine.
Instructions: To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Direct application: Directly apply with cloth and wet surfaces completely. Let stand 5 minutes. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. To Refill Spray Bottles: 1. Remove trigger sprayer from empty bottle. 2. Unscrew cap on refill and pour contents directly into empty bottle. 3. Replace trigger sprayer and use as you normally would.