Duncan Hines Decadent Classic Carrot Cake Mix
This product is sold out
Create a moist and mouthwatering treat when you use this Carrot Cake Mix. Designed to help you conveniently bake the treat at home, it is simple to prepare with just a few ingredients. Make it according to the instructions on the box or use the mix to create your own recipe. It includes a pouch of real carrots and raisins for a homemade taste experience. This Duncan Hines cake mix has no hydrogenated oils or trans fat. It is also free of artificial flavors.
Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Carrot Cake Cake Mix
- Includes a pouch of real carrots and raisins
- Duncan Hines cake mix has no hydrogenated oils
- 0g trans fat per serving
- No artificial flavors
- Moist deluxe box cake mix is 20.45 oz in size
- Designed to help you conveniently make cake at home
- Easy to prepare
- Moist and delicious
- Loaded with flavor
- Make according to instructions on box or use the mix to create your own recipe
Ingredients: Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour [Enriched with Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Malted Barley Flour), Sugar, Dehydrated Carrots, Raisins, Canola Oil, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Mono- and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, TBHQ and Citric Acid [added to protect Flavor]), Soybean Oil, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Spices, Salt, Caramel Color, Modified Food Starch, Xanthan Gum, Colored with Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake.
You Will Need: 3 Large Eggs, 1 1/4 Cups Hot Water, 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1. Prep Preheat oven to 350°F for metal and glass pans. 325°F for dark or coated pans.Grease sides and bottom of each pan with shortening or oil spray.Flour lightly. (Use baking cups for cupcakes).
2. Mix Empty contents of carrot and raisin pouch into a small bowl.Add 1 1/4 cups of hot tap water into bowl with carrots and raisin mixture; set aside for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix Blend cake mix, oil, eggs and carrot and raisin mixture from Step 2 (including any unabsorbed water) in a large bowl. Do not add any additional water. Beat by hand until well blended (about 50 strokes).Pour batter in prepared pan and bake immediately. For cupcakes, fill baking cup 2/3 full.
4. Bake Bake in center of oven at 350°F following chart below. Add 3-5 minutes bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Please note the real carrots and raisins help create a denser richer cake that will not rise to the same height as a traditional Duncan Hines cake.Cool cakes in pans on wire rack for 15 minutes before removing. Cool completely before frosting.