Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cake Mix
Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix helps you easily make this classic dessert at home. Rich tasting, and with no artificial preservatives or colors.
- Betty Crocker's gluten free yellow cake mix is made with no preservatives and no artificial flavors
- Just seven ingredients in the box
- Bowl to oven in minutes
- Makes one 13" x 9" pan
- The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker
Do not eat raw cake batter.
Ingredients: Sugar, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Xanthan Gum.
Devil's Food Ingredients: Sugar, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Xanthan Gum.
Instructions: You will need 3/4 Cup Water 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted 2 Teaspoons Gluten-Free Vanilla 2 Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F for shiny metal or glass pan or 325°F for nonstick pan. Grease bottom only of pan (use paper baking cups for cupcakes).
2. Beat Cake Mix, water, melted butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
3. Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.Pan Size: 8”x 8” | 9”x 9” | 8"or 9" Round | 12 CupcakesBake Time (in minutes): 34-39 | 31-36 | 39-44 | 16-21TO PREPARE WITH VEGETABLE OIL, stir 1/3 cup gluten-free flour into dry cake mix. Make batter using 3/4 cup water, 1/3 cup oil, 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla and 2 eggs.High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):. Mix on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 1 minute. Make 18 cupcakes.