Stubb's BBQ Sauce
Create bold Texas flavor with Stubb's® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce! Keep this tangy tomato-vinegar-molasses-and-black pepper taste on hand for chicken, beef or pork. Made with gluten-free ingredients, no high fructose corn syrup, and no colors from artificial sources. A West Texas hero with hands the size of briskets, C.B. Stubblefield, known as simply “Stubb,” didn’t just make barbecue—he made friends. Opening his first restaurant in Lubbock in 1968, Stubb made his first barbecue in the hickory pit behind his place and filled the jukebox with vintage blues music. Bring the legacy of Stubb to life with great tasting sauce that’s the real deal. It’s gonna treat you right.
- Quality ingredients, authentic flavor. Made with tomato, vinegar, molasses and black pepper for a bold, tangy taste
- Kosher and gluten-free; Non-GMO project verified
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Feeling the dinnertime blues? Just add 2-4 tablespoons of our Original Bar-B-Q Sauce to bring Stubb’s® legacy to 2-3 pounds racks for some Sweet Baby Back Ribs
- DID YOU KNOW? In 1968, Stubb opened his original Texas Bar-B-Q joint serving a plate of what he called "Love and Happiness"
Ingredients: Water, Tomato Paste, Cane Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Tapioca Dextrin, Salt, Brown Sugar, Spices, Corn Starch, Contains Less than 0.5% of: Onion, Paprika, Garlic, Chile Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Corn Syrup, Tamarind.
Instructions: Shake it before you pour it. Store in fridge after opening.